Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Invoice to my Dogs

I'd like to send my two dogs, Pete and Coop, an invoice for everything they've managed to eat that was mine or John's since we've owned them. Here's what the tally is so far:

Gunmetal gray python pumps with suede accents, irreplaceable $75
John's Golf Shoes $100
Shoe polish brush $5
Gray suede wedges, irreplaceable $6
2 pairs aviator sunglasses $17
Raffia clutch $10
Prescription glasses $380
About 5 panties $20
John's black dress shoes $75
Odds, ends, and weird things we have yet to find $100
John's Dad's carpeting/stairs $150
Our door repairs $75

Total: $1,013
Less earned money as talent for dog photo shoot ($800)
_______________________________________________________________________________
$213

Given their earned money, they only owe us $213. That's not too terrible.

But then again, I have to factor in the love element they pay us.

2.5 years of love x $1,000,000 per year = $2,500,000

Ok, so maybe we owe them.

And yes, I do think my dog's love is worth a million bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment